Sunday 8 November 2009

Secret Wars x Offset

Another return trip to Dublin proved to be better then the last. I love this place and I think it loves me back. I hope it does, I don't think I could handle not getting the same love and emotion back.

Anyway, Secret wars hosted a special battle between the Irish artists, led by Dan leo and some of the guest speakers from Offset, which included artists from Debut Arts as well as The London Police.

Reeps 1 smashed at the Bernard Shaw and followed it up at the Twisted Pepper as a warm up for DJ Sinden.

Another succesful trip, a Big Thanks and Shout Out to Andy for looking after us and being a great host - see you soon Dublin!




















1 comment:

  1. one thing i've noticed is...at these events you always very carefully document all the scenesters with their trendy shirts and their silly hats and their crazy beards...you get an A* for that...but you never actually get a final shot of the finnished wall....fail x

    ReplyDelete